more Quotes

Monday, June 4, 2012

Study Tour Swable 2013

Halloooo~~~ Today I want tell you about my trip Bali-Jogja with Swable'13, especially Elschaftein. Wohooo 8 day 7 night we together, laughter, shared jokes and stories, that all make us become closer.
Thanks for SWABLE2013 Thanks for ELSCHAFTEIN.



I miss when we are on the bus. During the trip on the bus we turn on a variety of songs. But the most song that we played on the bus is "we are young" by FUN.

Our bus like our home. So, let's see~












After that, everywhere and everytime we always spend our time to take some photos. We have many photos in everywhere. So... check it out~














And this is me..... Personally



Me and my crazy friend :p

Elschaftein!!!


I think the story is enough. See you at the next story...... Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment